I also recommend you start with the above article as background if you are looking for my information on choline.
After having read that article, there are a variety of other posts related to fatty liver disease that may be of interest:
Fatty liver Lessons
- Lesson 9 of my 14-lesson series, The Antioxidant System, covers oxidative stress and fatty liver disease. It uses experiments with green tea to illustrate the principles, but it also serves well as a general introduction to the topic of how oxidative stress impacts the disease.
- The Sweet Truth About Liver and Egg Yolks — Choline Matters More to Fatty Liver Than Sugar, Alcohol, and Fat
- Does Choline Deficiency Contribute to Fatty Liver in Humans?
- Meeting the Choline Requirement — Eggs, Organs, and the Wheat Paradox
- Why Is My Cholesterol So High On This Diet? You May Be Curing Yourself of Fatty Liver
- New Fatty Liver Study Shows that Carbohydrate Restriction Causes Statistical Anomalies
- Let Us Honor Ancel Keys, Our Patron, As We Cherry Pick Studies to Bash Fructose (Revised and Extended)
- Does Eating Fat Clog the Liver?
- Coconut Not Only Protects Your Liver From Alcohol — But From a Diet Deficient in Meat and Eggs Too!
- Maternal Intake of “Saturated Fat” Causes Liver Disease — You Know, the Unsaturated Kind of Saturated Fat
Refined Foods Posts:
Peer Reviewed Papers: