I will be traveling and will not be able to respond to messages until August 12. Please use one of the forms below, and if your message is critical my support team will respond as soon as they can.
I offer several ways to contact me, depending on the nature of your request:
- Leave a public comment or question on my blog or social media posts.
- Suggest a topic for me to cover in the future.
- Suggest an improvement I can make to my site or to what I offer.
- Send me a media inquiry or business proposal.
- Ask me a question about “Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet.”
- Ask me a question about the CMJ Masterpass.
- For anything that does not fit here, please email my support team by adding “support” and “@” to the domain of my web site.
Leave a Public Comment or Question
Please consider the following when commenting:
- It is very hard to keep track of comments on old posts on Instagram. On Instagram, please comment on one of the three most recent posts.
- The purpose is to ask a question that will benefit many people. Therefore, if I can respond it will be publicly, and on Twitter I may retweet your question and my answer so that the largest number of people see it.
- Please make sure your question or comment relates to the post you are leaving it on. On Twitter, though, you can tweet at me to ask an original question.
- It's easiest to write longer comments on Facebook and my blog. At the same time, it's difficult for me to read long paragraphs on a screen, so when writing be sure to break up your text into small paragraphs.
- YouTube and my blog give me the best ability to keep track of comments. I tend to respond more thoroughly on those channels because I will not miss your comment, but often less quickly than I do on the other channels, especially Facebook.
- I tend to respond most quickly on Facebook, but if you leave comments on a Facebook post that is more than a week old, I'm quite likely to miss it.
Suggest a Topic for Me to Cover!
Suggest an Improvement
Use this form to suggest what I could do better to make the site more useful or user friendly, or to suggest products I should be offering that I currently do not.
Media Inquiries and Business Proposals
Questions About “Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet
First, please visit the cheat sheet page and read the description and frequently asked questions if you have not already done so.
Please note that this form is not for general questions about testing nutritional status. Please submit any such questions as topic requests.
If you are interested in buying the cheat sheet and have a question that I haven't answered on the main page, then please use this form to contact me:
Questions About the CMJ Masterpass
If you are interested in the CMJ Masterpass and have a question that I haven't answered on the main page, then please use this form to contact me: