I offer several ways to contact me, depending on the nature of your request:
- Send me a private message to ask a question and receive a private response.
- Leave a public comment or question on my blog or social media posts.
- Suggest a topic for me to cover in the future.
- Suggest an improvement I can make to my site or to what I offer.
- Send me a media inquiry or business proposal.
- Ask me a question about my consulting services.
- Ask me a question about MWM Pro.
Send Me a Private Message
If you would like to ask me a private question and receive a private response, please use my Earn.Com profile. This allows you to ask a question and pay $5 for my response.
You will only pay if I do in fact respond. This way, I can spend time replying and still make revenue that I can use to invest in my research and education activities and ultimately help the greatest number of people in the long run. This also helps me prioritize my inbox to ensure that I see your question and answer you sooner. So it’s a win-win!
In order to maximize the likelihood I will respond, please follow these guidelines:
- Make your question as specific and pointed as possible.
- Make it short and sweet, so that I can read and respond within a couple of minutes.
- Do not include any links or attachments.
Please note that the purpose of this mode of communication is for you to ask me simple questions that tap into my current knowledge base. If you need me to think carefully about your situation, analyze any health data you may have, or do any research on your behalf, please consider purchasing my consultation services.
If your question fits the bill, go ahead and ask it here!
Leave a Public Comment or Question
Please consider the following when commenting:
- The purpose is to ask a question that will benefit many people. Therefore, if I can respond it will be publicly, and on Twitter I may retweet your question and my answer so that the largest number of people see it.
- Please make sure your question or comment relates to the post you are leaving it on. On Twitter, though, you can tweet at me to ask an original question.
- It’s easiest to write longer comments on Facebook and my blog. At the same time, it’s difficult for me to read long paragraphs on a screen, so when writing be sure to break up your text into small paragraphs.
- YouTube and my blog give me the best ability to keep track of comments. I tend to respond more thoroughly on those channels because I will not miss your comment, but often less quickly than I do on the other channels, especially Facebook.
- I tend to respond most quickly on Facebook, but if you leave comments on a Facebook post that is more than a week old, I’m quite likely to miss it.
Suggest a Topic for Me to Cover!
Suggest an Improvement
Use this form to suggest what I could do better to make the site more useful or user friendly, or to suggest products I should be offering that I currently do not.
Media Inquiries and Business Proposals
Questions About My Consulting Services
First, please visit the consultations page and read the description of my services, terms, and frequently asked questions if you have not already done so. If you have a question about my availability, please use the signup forms as they show you my exact availability before requiring any payment. If you are interested in my services and have a question that I haven’t answered on the main page, then please use this form to contact me:
Questions About MWM Pro
First, please visit the MWM Pro page and read the description of the product, the terms, and frequently asked questions if you have not already done so. If you are interested in MWM Pro and have a question that I haven’t answered on the main page, then please use this form to contact me:
Don't Get Sick This Winter! 🤒
I'll give you my free guide on how to never get sick as soon as you sign up. Cold season is coming but you will NOT be a victim!