I offer several ways to contact me, depending on the nature of your request:
- Leave a public comment. Right now I am focusing very narrowly on completing the Vitamins and Minerals 101 course and the publishing the book version of the class. Therefore, I am responding extremely slowly to comments on most social media. I am responding consistently, however, about five days a week, to comments on the Vitamins and Minerals 101 Facebook post, and to questions in the Vitamins and Minerals 101 Premium Facebook group (sign up here), and in the CMJ Masterpass (sign up here).
- Suggest a topic for me to cover in the future.
- Suggest an improvement I can make to my site or to what I offer.
- Send me a media inquiry or business proposal.
- Ask me a question about “Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet.”
- Ask me a question about the CMJ Masterpass.
- For technical support, please email my support team by adding “support” and “@” to the domain of my web site.
Suggest a Topic for Me to Cover!
Suggest an Improvement
Use this form to suggest what I could do better to make the site more useful or user friendly, or to suggest products I should be offering that I currently do not.
Media Inquiries and Business Proposals
Questions About “Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet
First, please visit the cheat sheet page and read the description and frequently asked questions if you have not already done so.
Please note that this form is not for general questions about testing nutritional status. Please submit any such questions as topic requests.
If you are interested in buying the cheat sheet and have a question that I haven't answered on the main page, then please use this form to contact me:
Questions About the CMJ Masterpass
If you are interested in the CMJ Masterpass and have a question that I haven't answered on the main page, then please use this form to contact me: