In this episode, I have Dr. Dmitry Kats, MPH, PhD. He has a PhD in epidemiology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Many people have asked me what I think of his Niatonin protocol for COVID. And as you'll see in this interview that has since evolved into the Niacur protocol, which now has the dosing regimen of just niacin and curcumin, having abandoned the melatonin from the original protocol. You will find in this 3.5-hour conversation all about the justification for that protocol, how it evolved over time, where it came from, and you will get a really interesting look into the fascinating mind of Dr. Kats.
Watch the Video
Please note, a human being has gently censored certain keywords in a way that most humans will still understand but computer algorithms will not. Completely uncensored video and audio are always available to Masterpass members. The completely uncensored version of this video has also been made fully available on Rumble.
Listen to the Audio
You can also listen to this wherever you listen to your podcasts, including the Apple and Android podcast apps and Spotify.
Follow Dr. Kats on Telegram here: https://t.me/NiaCur
Join the Next Live Q&A
Have a question for me? Ask it at the next Q&A! Learn more here.
Subscribe or upgrade your subscription here.
Join the Masterpass
Masterpass members get access to premium content (preview the premium posts here), all my ebook guides for free (see the collection of ebook guides here), monthly live Q&A sessions (see when the next session is here), all my courses for free (see the collection here), and exclusive access to massive discounts (see the specific discounts available by clicking here). Upgrade your subscription to include Masterpass membership with this link.
Learn more about the Masterpass here.
Take a Look at the Store
- At no extra cost to you, please consider buying products from one of my popular affiliates using these links: Paleovalley, Magic Spoon breakfast cereal, LMNT, Seeking Health, Ancestral Supplements. Find more affiliates here.
- For $2.99, you can purchase The Vitamins and Minerals 101 Cliff Notes, a bullet point summary of all the most important things I’ve learned in over 15 years of studying nutrition science.
- For $10, you can purchase The Food and Supplement Guide for the Coronavirus, my protocol for prevention and for what to do if you get sick.
- For $15, you can pre-order a single format of my Vitamins and Minerals 101 book, my complete guide to nutrition, which I am currently working full-time on finishing.
- For $25, you can pre-order a digital bundle of my Vitamins and Minerals 101 book.
- For $29.99, you can purchase a copy of my ebook, Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet, my complete system for managing your nutritional status using dietary analysis, a survey of just under 200 signs and symptoms, and a comprehensive guide to proper interpretation of labwork.
- For $35, you can pre-order a complete bundle of my Vitamins and Minerals 101 book.
- For $250-$1499.99, you can work one-on-one with me.