In this episode, I have a fascinating 3-hour conversation with Dr. Jessica Rose about all things related to COVID vaccines, ranging from interpreting the VAERS data to the future of mandatory prophylactic gene therapy.
Watch the Video
Listen to the Audio
You can also listen to this wherever you listen to your podcasts, including the Apple and Android podcast apps and Spotify.
If you follow Dr. Rose on her web site or YouTube channel, she is first and foremost an analyst of the adverse event reporting system. If you follow her substack, her bio is simple: “I am a dissident.”
Her academic bio emphasizes her expertise in biology and immunology:
Dr. Jessica Rose is a Canadian researcher with a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics and a Master’s degree in Immunology from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She also holds a PhD in Computational Biology from Bar Ilan University and 2 post-doctoral degrees: one in Molecular Biology from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem and one in Biochemistry from the Technion Institute of Technology. She was also accepted for a 2-month program as a senior researcher at the Weizmann Institute prior to completion of her latest post doctoral degree at the Technion.
Her CV is rich in published work on infectious diseases:
She plays advisory roles in the Canadian organization Take Back Our Freedoms:
She is also involved with Geert Vanden Bossche's Voice for Science and Solidarity:
The three most important ways to keep up with her work are her web site, substack, and YouTube channel:
This is her currently withdrawn paper on myocarditis:
This is her critical appraisal of VAERS as a pharmacovigilence tool:
07:25 The interview starts
08:27 Her academic background
25:09 How she started analyzing VAERS data
31:14 Were the mandates a surprise or expected?
31:34 Raw milk persecution, Rawsome raids, National Animal Identification System, swine flu microchips and forced quarantining laws
38:45 Interpreting VAERS: how do we think about underreporting, overreporting, stimulated reporting, and causality?
52:08 Total adverse events are continuing to accumulate at the same rate even though the rollout is tapering, breakthrough infections, female reproduction issues
56:38 John Su misrepresents the data on 5-11-year-olds at CDC meeting
01:03:02 Hiding the children injected illegally
1:08:52 Severe adverse events in 5-11-year-olds
1:15:37 Back when 50 VAERS deaths would take a product off the market
1:18:04 We should be more cautious, not less cautious, when the data is poor quality
1:21:00 Hiding the all-cause mortality data
1:26:51 Can you get COVID twice? And what does it mean, exactly, to “get” COVID?
1:48:37 Widespread low-level inflammation throughout the population
1:53:14 Can the spike protein be written to the human genome?
1:57:31 Why is the risk/reward ratio so much worse for kids?
2:03:57 The effect of the vaccines on viral evolution in the era of omicron
2:12:18 Do we have an epidemic of hospitalizations for PCR-negative COVID-like illness in fully vaccinated people?
2:16:13 The saga of the retracted paper
2:20:14 Most myocarditis is severe by standard definition
2:27:13 Two approaches to language in peer-reviewed papers: raw honesty vs deference to the narrative.
2:32:58 What is a “vaccine” and are these injections technically vaccines?
2:42:48 The importance of precision
2:45:20 The potential future of widespread or even mandatory prophylactic gene therapy
2:50:00 Why risk-reward is the wrong way to thing about the vaccines
2:56:36 Blood transfusions and shedding
3:01:57 Her advice as a concerned citizen of the human species to us as we enter into a world wherein we are rapidly losing our freedoms.
How to Share This Episode and Show It Love
- Retweet it on Twitter.
- Share it on Facebook.
- Like and comment on Instagram.
- Like, share, and subscribe on YouTube.
- Comment and forward on Telegram.
Join the Next Live Q&A
Have a question for me? Ask it at the next Q&A! Learn more here.
Subscribe or upgrade your subscription here.
Join the Masterpass
Masterpass members get access to premium content (preview the premium posts here), all my ebook guides for free (see the collection of ebook guides here), monthly live Q&A sessions (see when the next session is here), all my courses for free (see the collection here), and exclusive access to massive discounts (see the specific discounts available by clicking here). Upgrade your subscription to include Masterpass membership with this link.
Learn more about the Masterpass here.
Take a Look at the Store
- At no extra cost to you, please consider buying products from one of my popular affiliates using these links: Paleovalley, Magic Spoon breakfast cereal, LMNT, Seeking Health, Ancestral Supplements. Find more affiliates here.
- For $2.99, you can purchase The Vitamins and Minerals 101 Cliff Notes, a bullet point summary of all the most important things I’ve learned in over 15 years of studying nutrition science.
- For $10, you can purchase The Food and Supplement Guide for the Coronavirus, my protocol for prevention and for what to do if you get sick.
- For $15, you can pre-order a single format of my Vitamins and Minerals 101 book, my complete guide to nutrition, which I am currently working full-time on finishing.
- For $25, you can pre-order a digital bundle of my Vitamins and Minerals 101 book.
- For $29.99, you can purchase a copy of my ebook, Testing Nutritional Status: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet, my complete system for managing your nutritional status using dietary analysis, a survey of just under 200 signs and symptoms, and a comprehensive guide to proper interpretation of labwork.
- For $35, you can pre-order a complete bundle of my Vitamins and Minerals 101 book.
- For $250-$1499.99, you can work one-on-one with me.