The premium version of Vitamins and Minerals 101 allows much easier navigation and organization of the lessons, immediate access to the first 27 lessons rather than getting one a day, plus a private Facebook group that I participate in five days a week where you can ask questions, leave comments, or start discussions.
Vitamins and Minerals 101 premium costs only $30 for lifetime access and is available for free to active holders of the CMJ Masterpass. From now until December 1, I'm offering it for free to anyone who pre-orders the Vitamins and Minerals 101 book, which you can order for as little as $15.
Immediately upon signing up, you'll get the following:
- A private Facebook group where there is a discussion forum for each lesson. I will participate once a day, Monday through Friday, except during select holidays, business trips, and vacations. I do reserve the right to hire people to take on the duty of participation in my place if and when the group reaches a certain size but I have no plans to do that any time soon.
- Immediate access to the first 27 out of 30 lessons (the last three are still being made), all neatly organized within a dashboard, instead of getting one per day sent by email or Facebook message.
- Keyword search across the lessons. This is a great way, for example, to see all the lessons where I mention a specific diet, like carnivore, vegan, l0w-fat, or paleo; to see all the lessons where I've mentioned a specific food, like nutritional yeast, liver, or kale; to cross-reference all the lessons where I've mentioned one nutrient influencing another; or to find something you remember me discussing but can't remember where.
- Downloadable PDFs in two versions. One has page numbers and a table of contents that references the page numbers; the other has links where you can click to navigate to each section. This allows you to read the lessons while offline, and it allows you to keyword search and navigate much more easily than those only enrolled in the email or Facebook Messenger versions of the class.
- Click through subsections of each lesson on the web site. Again, much easier navigation. This is especially useful if you are looking for something specific in a lesson you've already read, or if you prefer to always skip to certain locations, such as the conclusions or the food recommendations.
- All the lessons are neatly organized in a single location.
- Over the course of October, I will start rolling out quizzes for each lesson, as well as quizzes for the overall content that will require you to compare and contrast concepts in different lessons. This will help you master the information in a way that you can't when you are only reading.
There are three ways to get access to Vitamins and Minerals 101:
- Purchase it individually for $30.
- Purchase a CMJ Masterpass membership using this link for 10% off, which works out to $13.50 per month or $108 per year. As long as you stay an active member, you will get V&M 101 Premium, as well as premium features on all of my audio video content (such as transcripts, ad-free, and early access), exclusive access to monthly ask me anything sessions conducted live over Zoom, and exclusive discounts on my products and services as well as many other products and services I consider valuable.
- Get it lifetime access for free by pre-ordering the Vitamins and Minerals 101 book for as little as $15.
Here are the options for pre-ordering the book:
- Kindle/iBook/PDF $15 This option is excellent if you like your books portable, so you can have them anywhere as long as you have your phone with you, and if you like to take notes by highlighting, making digital annotations, and screenshotting.
- Audio $15 This option is excellent if you are very time-crunched and like to consume information while you are doing other necessary chores that don't occupy too much mental space, such as commuting, washing dishes, cleaning, or working out.
- Digital Bundle (Kindle/iBook/PDF and Audio) $25 (save $5) This option is perfect if you are efficiency-minded. You can get familiar with the information using the audio while multi-tasking, and then you can use the Kindle/iBook/PDF version to keyword search for things you listened to or to make notes when you have more time to focus on it.
- Paperback (US Only) $15, plus shipping (most likely $5.85), and, if you live in New York, plus tax (8-8.875%). This option is exactly what you need if nothing beats the smell and feel of real paper, if having a tangible product to physically see exactly where you are helps you keep mentally organized, and if your preferred way of taking notes is little stickies.
- Complete Bundle (US Only, Kindle/iBook/PDF, Audio, and Paperback) $35 (save $10), plus, for the paperback, shipping (most likely $5.85), and, if you live in New York, plus tax (8-8.875% on the cost of the paperback, including shipping) This option is perfect if you are someone like me. Generally I do everything I described above, but I start with the familiarity of an audio book and graduate through the Kindle book ultimately to the paperback if I know what I'm reading is so valuable that I will want to read it a second time and to intensely study the paper itself and leave all my notes in color-coded stickies.
Please note that anyone can pre-order the digital versions but I am currently only taking pre-orders for the paperback for shipments to locations within the United States. I will try to launch the paperback internationally eventually but it will require more research before I am ready. If you want to be notified if and when I am ready to offer international shipments of the paperback, please sign up for notifications here.
You can get any of these pre-orders for 30-50% off if you sign up for a CMJ Masterpass membership. If you do, you will lock in lifetime access to the Vitamins and Minerals 101 Premium that will persist even if you decide to cancel your Masterpass membership.
You can purchase lifetime access to Vitamins and Minerals 101 Premium for $30, but why do that now when you can get lifetime access for free with a pre-order of the book? This special offer to get Vitamins and Minerals 101 Premium for free with a pre-order will only last until December 1. After that, the two options will be to get access as an active CMJ Masterpass member, or to purchase lifetime access as a standalone for $30. Take advantage of the pre-order offer while it lasts!